The aim of the 1st International Conference on Human Resource Management (ICHRM) is to exhort as a platform for the international exchange of ideas, collaborations, and cooperation. This conference provides an excellent venue for presentation and discussion of novel research ideas.
The conference is designed to welcome academicians, professors, students, and industry practitioners. Theoretical, applied and, empirical research in multidisciplinary areas of business, management, human resource management, and related fields. Moreover, the conference is organized by Gulf University, The Kingdom of Bahrain.
International Human Resource Management conference in Bahrain will bring together a distinguished national, regional, and international community of Human Resources scholars and practitioners to:
- Discuss the recent research and issues in HR.
- Share insights on how to put research into practice.
- Expand the existing community of practice in the HR field.
- Explore new international research and business collaborations.
The best paper awards will be given for the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference and will be published in Scopus Index (Journal).
Indexing / Supported by
- The best paper award will be published in Scopus Index (Journal).
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to CNKI, Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, CiteseerX, etc. for Indexing
- The Printed Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- The Proceeding will be archived in the World Research Library i.e. www.worldresearchlibrary.org
- One Excellent Paper will be selected from each oral session.
- All the Selected Papers will be Published in Journals After Peer Review Process and Assessment.
- Recent Issues in HRM Information System.
- Expatriation and International Mobility.
- Human Resources: Recruitment, Training, and Development.
- Industrial Relations and Labor.
- HRM in Multinational Companies.
- Cross-Cultural Management and HRM.
- Career and HR Professionalism.
- Work Well Being and Employee Engagement.
- High-Performance HR Practices.
- Knowledge Management.
- Green HRM.
- Ethical and Legal Issues in HRM.
- Retention and Organizational Commitment.
- Industrial Linkage and Labor Law.
- Culture, Society, and HRM.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Developmental HRM.
- Workplace Diversity.
- Finance in HR.
- Global Talent Management.
- International HRM.
- Global Leadership and Human Resource.
- Global Trends in Human Resource Management.